Monday, May 2, 2011

Blogging around

 Nolan made a big decision last week. He decided to go to U of I next year, and he really liked the campus. He is looking foward to go to U of I next year and he is going to use the skills that he leanred at GBS.
          
          "I am glad that you decide what school you want to go next year and you feel good about going. I also made a decision a few days ago, amd I am really looking foward to go to college. I am also afraid to go to totally new place just by myself, but I think we are going to have fun and have more experience. Good luck nex year~"

Joe said he really like doing Do you mind question we do everyday in class. He thought about some of the questions, but he did not have chance to answer them before. Some of the questions are challenging but he likes the part that everyone has their own unique answers.

       "I also like Do you Mind questions. I thought about some of the questions but I never had chance to think deeply before. Some questions are a little bit challenging, but it makes me to think about my past and future. I think doing Do you mind questions make the class more fun and know more about everyone in class. "

No comments:

Post a Comment